Who we are
The address of our website is: https://casaomnia.it
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When customers place an order on the site, we collect the billing and shipping data (if different) and also the IP address of the visitor, in order to complete all the legal requirements and offer the customer the service that requires us .
Through the contact form we require the name and email, as well as the message for us. This information is kept indefinitely.
The contact form has the sole purpose of assisting customers for the most varied requests, from pre-sales to after-sales, will not be used for marketing purposes.
When the Customer places an order, he can choose to save the information in the cookies. They are for your convenience so that you do not have to re-fill the data when you perform the same action again. These cookies will remain for one year.
If you have an account and access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when you close the browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save login information and screen display options. The access cookies remain for two days and the cookies of the options on the screen remain for one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you exit your account, access cookies will be removed.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are saved on the User’s computer when they visit a website. Cookies are widely used by many websites to optimize the efficiency of the site, to improve navigation and to obtain information on the number and type of visitors. Cookies entered by the website owner are referred to as “first-party cookies”. Cookies entered by people other than the owner of the website are referred to as “third-party cookies”. The third-party cookies are used to make certain features available on the website. Who sets third-party cookies will be able to recognize the user’s computer when accessing the website and even when visiting certain other sites.
Cookies are used to collect information on visits to the website. This data can include details about IP addresses, browser type and screen resolution, as well as information about user habits and preferences, such as the language used and the pages visited most often. This information makes it possible to understand the interests of visitors and to constantly improve the service offered. In any case, the information collected does not allow to determine the actual identity of visitors, unless they voluntarily decide to provide their personal data through one of the contact forms on the Site. The Website uses: • session cookies ( that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site. I c.d. session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other technologies that could compromise the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data. • analytics cookies used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of Users and on how they visit the Site; analytics cookies allow, among other things, the collection and processing of User’s browsing data, including IP addresses or domain names of computers used by Users who connect to the Site, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User; the data are collected for the sole purpose of processing anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to verify the correct functioning of the same; the navigation data could be used in view of the identification of the User only in the event that this was necessary for the verification of computer crimes. Cookies are not used for User profiling activities.
To get an overview of the use of the site we use Google Analytics, which collects information about visits to the site and analyzes it in aggregate form. For more information on Google Analytics and how to reject its cookies, you can refer to: https: //www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Details and purposes of data processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow Vidma s.r.l. to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Statistics, Interaction with social networks and external platforms, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Registration and authentication, Displaying content from external platforms, Managing addresses and sending messages email, Payments management, Interaction with live chat platforms, Tag management and Advertising.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
The shipping address that communicates in the order will be shared with the supplier of the product, so that it can correctly fill in the Transport Document and be able to send the goods without errors. If the order contains a billing address different from the shipping address, the only shipping address will be communicated to the supplier.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make payments online.
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc.
This type of service allows you to interact with live chat platforms, managed by third parties, directly from the pages of this Application. This allows the User to contact the support service of this Application or this Application to contact the User while he is browsing his pages.
In addition, live chat conversations may be recorded.
Smartsupp by Smartsupp.com
Live chat is provided by smartsupp.com
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
This type of service allows this Application and its partners to communicate, optimize and serve advertisements based on the past use of this Application by the User.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. which links the activity of this Application with the Facebook advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
For how long we keep your data
If you place an order on our site, the order and its metadata are stored indefinitely.
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username that they can not change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have on your data?
If the customer has an account on this site, he may request to receive a file exported from the site with the personal data we have about him, including the data that he has provided. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you. This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Our contact information
How we protect your data
Vidma s.r.l. adopts security measures for adequate protection of the User’s Personal Data. These security measures include SSL encryption of site connections, e-mails sent to both customers and suppliers.
All sites belonging to Vidma s.r.l. they are based on a dedicated server protected by SSL certificate, which is why no data will be shared with hosting companies.
SUBJECT: information and request for consent pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13, 23 and 26 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196, concerning the protection of the processing of personal data.
Vidma Srl informs you pursuant to and by effect of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that:
1) the aforementioned Legislative Decree provides a series of obligations for those who perform “treatments” (ie collection, recording, processing, storage, communication, dissemination, etc.) of personal data related to other subjects, prescribing the duty to inform interested parties about the rights that the law recognizes them and about the characteristics of data processing;
2) the processing of your personal data that will be requested and that will be communicated by you will be carried out in the premises of Vidma Srl via Camaldolilli 167, 80131 Naples (NA), in compliance with the principles of necessity and relevance with the use of procedures also computerized, for legal and tax obligations for the execution of contractual obligations;
3) the data controller is the company Vidma Srl The data controller is domiciled for the purposes of the law at the headquarters of the same company. On the occasion of such processing, the data controller and the relative persons in charge may become aware of the data that will be processed in compliance with the obligations deriving from the privacy rules and according to principles of correctness;
4) the processing will take place with manual and automated systems designed to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing, based on the data in our possession and with commitment from you to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and / or updates;
5) excluding communications and disclosures made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, the data provided to the undersigned will be used solely for the purposes of law;
6) the nature of the transfer is to be considered strictly necessary in relation to the purpose of the above mentioned treatments. The conferment by you of the aforementioned data is essential for the exact fulfillment of the activities listed above;
7) any refusal implies the impossibility of correctly fulfilling the contractual and legal obligations, compromising the continuation of the relationship established between the parties;
8) at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, in particular of:
– know the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an inteliable form;
– be informed on the holder, on the purposes and methods of the processing and on the possible responsible, on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated;
– obtain the updating, rectification or integration of data;
– obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking thereof;
– to oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons, without prejudice to the limits established by law;
– oppose the sending of advertising material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The complete text of the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the interested party is available on the website of the Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it.
For any communication regarding privacy, the Customer can contact us by writing to: email@example.com.