Luxy Nulite 28000 Operational Office Chair
A chair is part of our lives, it supports our daily activities: it has to be resistant and inviting, we must like it, but it must also respect us, it must make the time we spend in its company pleasant and productive. Many of us spend more time sitting down than standing on our feet; we make important decisions or business deals while we feel at one with a chair and then politics, agreements, inventions; how many things pass through that fundamental piece of furniture? The more welcoming a chair is, the more pleasant and worthwhile the things we do become. NULITE condenses this spirit inside its very genesis: it comes to us as a solid reality, amenable and elegant, perfect for homes and offices. And it is ready for all in a new version: sophisticated and enriched with major technological elements.
Ergonomics are the strongpoint of NULITE, the study of the human body posture, the lightness of its line and its multifunctional structure are its supporting elements. The chairs body is fortified by a decentralized oscillating multiblock mechanism with a side lever that can be easily pulled out at the side with a very elegant gesture.
NULITE offers sophisticated care of every detail: in a way, truly representing Italian style and design: the frame, for example displays various components in chromed aluminum, which shine like sparks of light in the midst of the chromed steel of the remaining structure.
- Finish: Chromed or painted with white epoxy powders with anti-scratch treatment.
- Backrest: PVC carrier.
- Seat: PVC carrier.
- Structure: seat/back structure in high resistance steel tube 25 x 28 mm. tickness 1,5 mm. with chrome plated.
- Armrests: In die-cast aluminum with chrome finish.
- Mechanism: Rocking Multiblock Mechanism.
- Base: In press fused aluminium with glossy finish with inox insert.
- Wheels: Self-braking rubber coated diameter 65 mm.
- 28000 Soft series: not removable upholstery, in foam density 65 Kg/mc, thickness 2 cm.
ROCKING MULTIBLOCK MECHANISM
- 22° backrest inclination.
- 1 programmed locking position (backrest all forward) or free backrest (OR).
- Seat height adjuster.
- Free backrest: follows the movements of the vertebral column – left lever upwards.
- Locked backrest: choose the backrest inclination angle best suited to the task and lock it – left lever downwards – to release and change angle a slight pressure of the spine on the backrest (anti-shock device) is sufficient.
- Backrest intensity control lever according to the user’s weight.