INSULATING PANEL – 360°
Thought as a modular and flexible partition system, 360° represents a shrewd synthesis of creative beauty and operative functionality.
360° is also a means of remarkable prestige for professional people who deals with space design.
360° has a linear aesthetics and essential design.
Its satin aluminium uprights and its very easy and quick assemblage and moving systems allow the maximum versatility of areas creation.
Customization is possible through the wide range of panel finishing.
SUPPORT ELEMENT COMPOSED BY:
- Disc base diameter mm. 244 x thickness mm. 6 in painted steel with epoxy powder in silver gray color, complete with floor pads;
- Swivel panel tensioning system, diameter mm. 32 x H. mm. 168 with M10 threaded parts for fixing to base and tube, in anodised aluminum;
- Tubular profile diameter mm. 32 x H. 1375/1653 with M10 threaded parts for fastening to the base and top finishing element, painted steel with epoxy powder coating in silver gray color.
- Upper finishing element outer diameter mm. 32 x H. 19 in painted steel with epoxy powders in silver gray color.
- Self-extinguishing PVC panels in transparent, opaline and smoky finishes, with textures white, multicolor, colored mixes, neutral mixes, black graphical; Graphical brown and murrine.
- Fabric Panels Trevira cs fire-retardant, in various colors
- Sound absorbing panels fire-retardant, fabric finishing Trevira cs and soul in recycled and recyclable sound absorbing fibers
PANEL SUPPORT ELEMENTS:
- Traversi in oven-painted steel with epoxy powders in gray silver staining
- Rings in semi-transparent polycarbonate
An environment with good acoustics enhances well-being; The amplification of sound absorbing can guarantee:
- Relatively low background noise level, whereby the desired sounds are strong enough to be audible, intelligible, and without disturbance
- Improved sound field diffusion, no deaf and no sound-concentration zones
- Reduction of echoes and other types of acoustic distortions such as flutter echo or standing waves
- Reverb time appropriate for the listening function
- H. 158 x L. 80 cm.
- H. 158 x L. 100 cm.
- H. 186 x L. 80 cm.
- H. 186 x L. 100 cm.