LUXY BEA MANAGEMENT OFFICE CHAIR
Instead of showing its whole ergonomic technology, just like all seats, Bea incorporates all its flexible and sexy shell. The seat complies with the strictest safety and ergonomic regulations: EN and ANSI-BIFMA. The inner Zytel® 80G33 frame is covered by a double loaded Pebax® sheath, a technology deriving from sport shoes. The synchronised BeaRevo mechanics with unblock/block functions is controlled by push&click buttons, lumbar adjustment, sliding seat, tension adjustment, height adjustment and adjustable armrests.
The double loaded Pebax® sheath is available in white or grey flannel colours and when touched gives a unique feeling.
Life is a continuous dialogue with the rule, which it gives itself in order not to dissolve into the undefined and which it creatively changes to adjust it to an ever changing reality, so tirelessly building new rules. Artistic revolutions break a few laws of their own languages, so discovering new forms of the world and its representation, which in turn follow strict criteria.
Bea is a new concept of seat where technology hides in the form while leaving space to communicate an innovative and unique design.
21° backrest inclination synchronized with the seat movement 5 locking positions or unlocked backrest.
- Seat depth regulator engagement (press and remove the button, turn the lever anticlockwise and, with your weight, slide the seat forward or backward until you reach the desired position.
- The backrest follows the movements of the spine. To release the backrest, with a light pressure on the spine (anti-shock device), press the button and turn the lever, first clockwise (free backrest). To lock it, turn the lever anticlockwise: reach the inclination most suitable for the task, press the button and lock.
- Seat height adjuster (remove the button and turn the lever anticlockwise until reaching the desired height, press the button and lock.
- Backrest intensity / resistance regulator according to the user’s weight. Press the button and turn the lever counterclockwise (less intensity = lighter weight) clockwise (greater intensity = heavier weight) once the backrest resistance more suitable for your weight is reached, press the button and lock.
- Lumbar support height adjuster: press the button and rotate the lever in an anti-clockwise direction (highest position – medium high stature) clockwise (position not high – medium stature).
CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTIES
Bea is certified according to EN 1335 (part 1-2-3), guaranteeing safety, comfort and ergonomics to those who work many hours in the office.