SUBJECT: information and request for consent pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13, 23 and 26 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196, relating to the protection of personal data processing.
Vidma Srl informs you in accordance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 that:
1) the aforementioned Legislative Decree provides for a series of obligations on those who carry out “processing” (i.e., collection, recording, processing, storage, communication, dissemination, etc.) of personal data referring to other subjects, prescribing the duty to inform those concerned about their rights under the law and the characteristics of data processing;
2) The processing of your personal data that will be requested from you and that will be communicated to us by you will be carried out on the premises of Vidma Srl via camaldolilli 167, 80131 Naples (NA), in accordance with the principles of necessity and relevance with the use of procedures, including computerized, for legal and fiscal obligations for the execution of contractual obligations;
3) the data controller is Vidma Srl. The person responsible for data processing is domiciled for the purposes of the law in the headquarters of the same company. On the occasion of such processing, the data controller and the related employees may become aware of the data that will be processed in compliance with the obligations deriving from the privacy regulations and according to principles of correctness;
4) the processing will take place with manual and automated systems to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes of the processing, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment on your part to promptly notify us of any corrections, additions and / or updates;
5) excluding communications and broadcasts carried out in compliance with legal and contract obligations, the data provided to the writer will be used solely for legal purposes;
6) the nature of the conferment is to be considered strictly necessary in relation to the purpose of the treatments indicated above. Your provision of the above data is indispensable for the exact performance of the activities listed above;
7) any refusal will result in the inability to properly fulfill contractual and legal obligations, jeopardizing the continuation of the relationship established between the parties;
8) you may at any time exercise your rights against the data controller, pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, in particular:
– to know the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning you and its communication in an intelligible form;
– To be informed about the data controller, the purposes and methods of the processing and the person in charge, if any, of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated;
– Obtain updating, rectification or supplementation of data;
– obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the same;
– Object for legitimate reasons to the processing of data, subject to the limits established by law;
– object to the sending of advertising material or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.
The full text of Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the rights of the data subject is available on the Guarantor’s website www.garanteprivacy.it.
For any communication regarding privacy, the Client may contact us by writing to: email@example.com.
On this Web site, data is collected and stored anonymously for marketing and optimization purposes using etracker technology. The data of all visitors are saved using an anonymous user ID to create a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data; however, this data remains anonymous. The data are not used to personally identify a visitor and are not merged with any other type of confidential information.